Sunday, December 2, 2012

31dnac Day 2: Orangaments!

Hello! I'm still sad about the nails, but I managed to save today's nails! I took these pics yesterday when I was still sad, but they turned out ok...ish... I love these nails in real life. I was trying to figure out how to make orange nails christmas-y, and I google image searched and came up with a vector of an ornament which I found here. I can't show you an actual picture without buying the stock, but if you click you can see the picture.So this is inspired by an oranament! an Orangament! lol.


Tiny Note: These are on false nails...see this post to read more about it.




Aren't they cute?! Starting from the lightest color, I sponged the ever infamous Fingerpaints Lemon Sour in the corner, then I used Essie Fear or Desire to start the gradient, working in a semi circle around the corner of the nail. After that I used Essie Orange, it's obvious! using the same technique and ending with OPI Chop-sticking to My Story. At the end I had a perfect gradient on my sponge lol. If you want I can try and do a tutorial. Let me know in the comments!

 For the stars I used Milani White on the Spot and BM 14 to stamp stars repeatedly all over the nail. I think this mani would look great in any color! Blue or purple would be really pretty! OOH Lavender with black?!?! *wheels are turning*

To make this more Christmas-y you could do a green gradient with gold stars, or if you have many shades of red (which I do) that would also be pretty with either gold or silver stars.

What do you think? My yellow nails got completely destroyed, but I have a plan for tomorrow. I'll see you then!! Also, I'm going to start posting not blog-worthy pics of things on my facebook page  and I really want to start interacting with my readers more. So feel free to post pics of your manis or tweet me!

5 comments:

  1. Be sure to get plenty of protein.To fend off cellulite, ensure that you consume plenty of regularly each week. play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king

    satta king
    Often it is being caused by debris that's hitting fans in your cooling system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    play bazaar yaadon ko bahon me lekar soye rahe,
    isse jyada unke pyar ka jawab kya hoga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Har Bar Apki Salamti Ki Dua Karege
    Teri Arzu Me Apni Hasti Fanah Karege
    Tum Chahe Daman Bachalo Humse Lekin
    Hum Marte Dum Tak Apse Wafa Ka.renge Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!